20171003

Welcome to Daniel's Seventieth Week

Exactly 40 days after the eclipse that cut America in half was Yom Kippur, they day we atone for our sins. This was not only a warning but an invitation to repent, for Yahovah would love to see us all repent and saved, Our tribulation started on Sunday, October 1, 2017.

That  night we witnessed the worst mass killing on US soil for as long as we can remember by a man, who for lack of a better or more accurate explanation, was possessed by a demon.  I will not say more about this, as enough has been said already. But I have good news for you, and bad news for others.

The good news is your faith in Yahovah and His son Yeshua will see you through the next seven years, the bad news is if you reject Yahovah and or Yeshua you will perish before the seven years over.  I know this to be true because I ready the bible 13 times, 4 times in a language other than english. And throughout my studies I discovered through the guidance of the indwelling of the Rauch Kodesh (the Holy Spirit)  the word of the living God is true, as there is no lie, no ambiguity. 

Time has come to separate the wheat from the tares. Not only are we judged but we are also tested. Are we worthy of everlasting life or does eternal death await us? The time has come to find out just who we are.

Many are afraid of this, and reject God or twist His word to allow them to live their life style and not feel judged, but they are.  People just don't want to be told they can't do something, they don't want to be told they are wrong. In their search for this, they tried to make a god in their image but instead unleashed a legion of demons. Is it so bad that the One who created you, created you in His/Her image? Is their a higher way to show you love something then to give it your qualities? That is what Yahovah did. Yahovah made you and me in His image to show us just how important we are to our creator.

What makes me the most afraid is people do not fear the Creator, instead they scorn Him, mock His son, and celebrate doing so. I am a sinner, I am not proud of this and I have no excuse for many of the things I have done, if anyone who would want to see God dead, it is me, for I have a lifetime to account for. But Yahovah is greater than I am, Yahovah spoke but a word and creation came into being, and yes I fear Yahovah.

How much do I fear Him? Enough to know that I cannot hide from His will, I will answer for my sins and all that I can hope for is that He finds in me a speck of divine light so I may ask for mercy. I fear Him as a child fears disappointing the father he loves, and who loves him. I don't want to fail, but I know I cannot hide my failure from him.

In the next seven years if you are worthy, you will be tested. Remember this, you are tested not punished. Those who reject Him will feel His wrath, and you will witness it, make sure you keep this though in your heart and on your mind, do not loss it, or the evil will pull you down and you will surrender the reason you were created for in the first place.

The tribulation will be completed on April 8, 2024 or Nisan 1, of the year 6,001, it will be the first day of the new year that Yahovah ordained. It will bring in a new king, a new ruler of earth, and his reign will usher in a millennium of righteousness. Unnoticed by many the sign of the son of man was the planet in her womb. Jupiter is not what those who know the mazzaroth call it, that refer to Jupiter as Tzedeq or righteousness. So the virgin did not give birth to the antichrist, but to righteousness. 

It will be the most frightening thing we ever go through, and if we survive it will be the most beautiful sight ever seen.  

No comments: